Mualike Mfanyakazi huru kwa Mradi
Hauna mradi unaoendelea kwa wakati huu. Kwa nini usitume mradi sasa? Hakuna malipo!Tuma Mradi
- 97%Kazi Zilizokamilika
- 94%Kwa bajeti
- 93%Kwa Wakati
- 16%Kiwango Uajiri Unaporudiwa
Maoni ya Hivi Karibuni
Project for Rakesh K.
“brilliant highly recomended”MopartGB miezi 3 iliyopita
Project for Rakesh K.
“Rakesh is an intelligent, capable finance and accounting person, dealing with challenging concepts in financial statements, with efficiency, politeness, good communication and he brings his own momentum drive and motivation to complex tasks, delivering an accurate finished result with no hassle to the client.”chrissull11 miezi 4 iliyopita
setting up an overseas office
“Very Helpful professional and courteous”MopartGB miezi 5 iliyopita
“The Work was done in time and quality.”Adam858 miezi 6 iliyopita
“Great work”kamgren miezi 10 iliyopita
Find an Accountant
“Great Excellent Work”cinbusiness Mwaka 1 uliopita
Finance ManagerNov 2015
Reporting to the CEO, leading a team of three and as member of the senior management team, the is responsible for policy, compliance and the preparation and management if; • The management of accounts - receivables and payables • Payment of salaries, wages and contributions to superannuation • Preparations of the annual accounts including acquittals to funding bodies • Related human resources assets, insurances and quality assurance • Budgets and forecasting
Retail Finance AnalystAug 2012 - Oct 2014 (2 years)
•Part of the Retail team producing Weekly Trading Results and reporting the Retail Overheads •Development of new pricing models and methods to support retail expansion strategy in all products •Responsible for producing weekly management information of trading results and store performance reporting key metrics in an accurate and timely manner •Completing month end and producing P&Ls for the stores on a monthly basis and dealing with all queries
Asst: Finance ManagerJun 2010 - Jul 2012 (2 years)
• Budget Preparation & Control/ Handle annual Statutory Audit • To maintain the Organization books of accounts and resolve queries therein. • Monthly Financial forecast, ratio and variance analysis/ closing of accounting books. • Track & analyze all major positions of the balance sheet/income statement towards achievements within defined budget limits. • Performing internal audit monthly/quarterly and annually. • Maintain Financial Policy/ Procedures/ Process to support Organization operations.
Financial AnalystOct 2008 - May 2010 (1 year)
• Reconciling and forecasting internal accounts. • Compiling data, ensuring accuracy, analyzing information, and creating reports. • Monitor & prepare legacy accounts report any trends to management. • Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met • Develop and maintain financial data bases • Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process • Establish close working relationships with the global Finance team • Record focal for Finance
Asst: AccountantAug 2005 - Sep 2008 (3 years)
• Providing accounting support • Reconciling finance accounts • Maintaining spreadsheets • Checking employee commission payments • Controlling credit • Working with sales and purchase ledgers • Handling insurance returns and journal postings • Managing office • Preparing statutory accounts • Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities • Other Duties as assigned
MBA-Finance2007 - 2010 (3 years)
M.A Economics2006 - 2008 (2 years)
B.Com2004 - 2006 (2 years)
Financial Planning & Analysis (2014)Open2Study
It is all about financial planning for individuals and companies and analysis.
Financial Literacy (2014)Open2Study
Financial Education and literacy for non-finance professionals.
D.I.T (2002)Union college of Computer Sciences
Financial Risk Management Certification from GARP.
CFA (2015)CFA Institute
Chartered Financial Analyst.
US English Level 175%
- Facebook Imeunganishwa
- Amedhibitishwa kwa Simu
- Amedhibitisha Utambulisho
- Amedhibitishwa Kibarua pepe