Mualike Mfanyakazi huru kwa Mradi
Hauna mradi unaoendelea kwa wakati huu. Kwa nini usitume mradi sasa? Hakuna malipo!Tuma Mradi
- 67%kazi zilizomalizwa
- 100%Kwa bajeti
- 100%kwa muda
- N/AKiwango Uajiri Unaporudiwa
Maoni ya Hivi Karibuni
10,000 Handwriting Images to Excel. Team Needed!
“Sorry, Nur!”Arifur R. miezi 11 iliyopita
Typing: Convert family tree to spreadsheet
“Excellent work, highly recommended”Gonzalo R. Mwaka 1 uliopita
Resume Modify Spelling and Grammar
“Excellent design and she responded when needed.”Tazul I. Mwaka 1 uliopita
QAQC EngineerOct 2017 - Feb 2018 (4 months)
● To assist with Project Manager in preparing daily productivity table, project planning & lookahead and material request. ● To record and update Daily Progress Report (DPR) and Civil Monitoring Sheet (CMS). ● To coordinate with client regarding site or technical problems and update with engineering and site team.
QAQC EngineerJan 2017 - Oct 2017 (9 months)
● Assisted and liaised with site personnel in preparing QA/QA documents including daily progress report, method statement and ITP. ● Carried out QA/QC inspection with client so that all works are according to quality requirements. ● Checked the quality of all materials at site & ensured compliance to all project specifications.
Site EngineerSep 2015 - Nov 2016 (1 year)
● Ensured that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications. ● Checked plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations. ● Liaised with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project. ● Day-to-day management of the site, including supervised and monitored the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (Hons.)2011 - 2015 (4 years)
Graduate Engineer (2017)Board of Engineers Malaysia
The Performance of Palm Coir Pith For Methylene Blue Dye Removal in Textile Wastewater
Textile industry contributes a large amount of wastewater in Malaysia. It is also one of main sources that contribute to the water pollution. Hence, proper studies are needed to investigate the low-cost adsorbents used to remove the dye in textile wastewater.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA100%
US English Level 187%
UK English 175%
- Facebook Imeunganishwa
Mfanyikazi huru anayeaminika
- Amedhibitishwa kwa Simu
- Amedhibitishwa Kibarua pepe