I have an android app from codecanyon .The App comes with an API to WordPress. This API is built around WPML plugin. Once I install WPML, the app translate perfectly, but once i remove the WPML plugin, the app does not show the language options and does not translate. What I need you to do in details is: 1- Check the app response with WPML and without WPML and check the example complete app. 2- Revise the API functions in the php app api to work with TranslatePress not by WPML 3- Show the languages in the language selector page with TranslatePress 4- Menu strings translation in app. 5- The app headings and category titles (Dynamic) (Taxonomies) shall be read in Arabic or English dynamically from site.