I am working on project that's kind of like disqus aka a commenting system on remote websites like wordpress blogs. I am only looking for pure web design aka html/css/js I am doing all of the actual backend work.
The commenting system leverages a blockchain (steem) to allow users to earn money when they reviece upvotes, that's why you'll notice a lot of dollar numbers.
The comment feed will be something like what you can see on these websites :
[login to view URL]@heimindanger/how-do-you-like-dlive-now#comments
[login to view URL]@cryptoctopus/cast-your-witness-vote-for-steempress-now#comments
or [login to view URL] (at the bottom)
The way it currently works is like this :
On load the page does a get request specifying from which article we want to query the comments from, the backend replies with a json object ordered with all the necessary data and the client side js processes it to create the html and build the page.
Basically I want it to be
- Display the text correctly and handle small to very big text sizes
- Handle user avatars
- Have an upvote button
- Handle multiple replies where the text is slightly shifted to the right each time
- Have a button to hide a comment and all of the replies to that comment
- When clicking on "reply" an expandable textarea should appear where people can add replies. And when you hit "send" the new reply is added.
- Be relatively "neutral" and blend into various website designs.
- Display the reward (eg : "5.31$") next to each comment.
- have an upvote button, a reply button and the reward at the top as well.
- Send me "potato" as well as your previous work when candidating for this work so I know you red this text and can judge your work.
- Have an error display. Either a toast or a message that appears for a few seconds next to the button that did the action (for instance right after voting if there is an error a "could not vote" in red appears next to the button and then dissapear).
- Sign in button at the top as well. And if signed in display an username.
- The backend will give you a json object with all the data, and on the client side I expect you to generate the comment feed.
- A "loading" animation when the page is still loading the comments from the backend.
- A "sort by" button to sort by either date (old/new) or reward. you'll have all the necessary data in the json objects that I'll provide.
Note that everything will be running inside of an iframe. And So I want the result to be within an iframe that will adapt itself to the size of the blog it's put into and if there is no comments don't make the iframe too big as well. Basically make it adapt itself to the space the website gives it as well as to its own content.
Please make a mock up before starting to code so I can validate the overall design.
In the end I expect a template with your design that I'll integrate with my backend, I'll send you a few json files so that you can simulate my backend. we'll have a few back and forth to improve how well your design handles real data afterwards.
That's about it. There's a lot of features but most of them are fairly easy to implement.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $145 for this job
Hi. Professional expert of Web site designer. Whatever you want, I can implement your request. I am full-time developer and always work with my best effort. Regards.