We are building a small pipeline for ourselves, which includes a stream crossing. We require some details about how to build the structure for the stream crossing from a suitably experienced structural engineer. This should be a quick and practical solution. It is our first project on freelancer - hopefully we will receive some good bids. Please see the attached PDF file for further details.
1. You will design a structurally sound steel structure which is able to carry the pipeline across the two spans (7.58m and 11.62m) – Lattice structure is preferred, but a Universal Beam section may be dimensioned for comparison.
2. You will specify the center column section and any reinforcement requirements.
3. You will provide a drawing to enable the manufacture of the steel sections off site. This will include a sectional view as well as a side elevation at a minimum, but may also contain joint details to better communicate your design.
4. You will provide details of the center column which will support the structure in the middle of the crossing to enable to building of the column.
5. You will give the weight of the individual sections designed.
6. You will give an estimate of the steel costs based on the total weight.
7. You will specify bolts sizes and steel sections
17 freelancers are bidding on average €215 for this job
HI SỈ IM A PROFESSIONAL DESIGN STRUCTURES STEEL BULDING , PIPE STRUCTURES, P.E.B STEEL, STEEL BUILDING.............................. I DESIGN FOLLOW AMERICAN STARDART , I DETAIL SHOP DRAWING... THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Dear Sir, I can do this work with the help of my team. The team has architects and civil engineers and very good hand at AutoCAD, 3dmax, Staad -Pro, 3d max, MS Project and Primavera. thanks
Hi, I'm a Sr. Engineer with past 10 years of experience, running and Engineering Consultancy Firm in Latin America (Suriname) who will gladly do this job for you.