Virtual Assistant Consultant: The consultant will enhance the profitability of the company by advising with regard to business strategy and ensuring the efficient operations of the company during an organizational growth phase. This position will be compensated on an hourly basis. Remote performance is acceptable.
1. Organizational Management: The consultant will be responsible for assisting the owner in all aspects of managing the operations of the company. The consultant will be expected to develop strategies, policies and procedures for implementing the owners vision. Specifically, the consultant will be responsible for overseeing customer service, business development, budgeting, accounting, invoicing, personnel matters, and quality controls.
2. Marketing and Business Strategy: The consultant will assist the owner in rationalizing and revising the company business and marketing plans. The consultant will oversee the firm's implementation of the marketing plan to include the development of a firm database, marketing materials, e-newsletter distribution, webinars and other training opportunities.
3. Strategic Relationship Management: In addition to assisting the owner in pursuing opportunities with mid-size and large clients, the consultant will oversee the implementation of a document review and debt collection product line via relationship with strategic business partners. The consultant will assist the owner in identifying existing and future relationships in this regard.
4. Personnel Management: The consultant will be responsible for assisting the owner in assuring that the company attorneys are timely addressing client matters and are keeping on schedule with project requirements. The consultant will also assist the owner in recruiting new attorney consultants and implementing incentives to retain current consultants.
5. Accounting and Bookkeeping Oversight: The consultant will be responsible for assisting the owner assuring timely interchanges and performance of the firm's bookkeeping and accounting firms. The consultant will have some responsibility for developing an understanding of the firm's billing systems and ensuring that the firm timely invoices clients.
6. Quality Control Processes and Procedures: The consultant will be responsible for ensuring that policies and procedures are developed to standard personnel actions in view of company expectations in order to ensure quality control and manage risks.
Must be fluent in spoken and written English. Qualified international candidates are encouraged to apply. Please submit resume along with application or bid.