We are looking for a freelance programmer with 7+ years experience to complete some added functionality. This job will be an hourly ongoing project to start. 1-15hrs per week as needed.
– Strong skill in PHP backend programming on the WordPress CMS platform.
– Experience with the latest UX design principles
– Must be able to work with the existing custom code that’s in place (Recently restructured most code to programming standards, some still left to cleanup)
– Experience with Restrict Content Pro a plus
– Provide Test plans for new feature rollouts
– Make notes and document your code
– Must be available during US business hours/timezones
– Good communication skills
Scope of work
– Assist with replicating the existing production environment to a development environment
– Develop the code for our custom algorithm
– Review the current code and make any suggestion or performance enhancements
– Develop, test, and apply new features on an ongoing basis
– Provide weekly reports
– Timely response to company requests, 24hr response time for major bugs
– Sync with Github
We’d like for the candidate to get started review the environment and execute the replication of the current application environment right away. Right now, we see this as a 6-month project with much of the time in the 1st few months.