We provide local businesses an advertising platform to advertise locally in our partner locations such as retail stores. We run a Webflow CMS hosted frontend and require integration with payments and CRM.
How many products we have that require payments:
1. 2 x subscription products (6/12 month - paid monthly) (automatic renewal date which must be cancelled by customer)
2. 2 x products (run by a wordpress sister site) (product has a expiry date and a set limit of use)
In future we will expand our product list focusing on local business services, e.g. IT Service Desk, payroll services.
Our current priority is to get payments up and running first within this week.
At the moment a simple payment interface so customers can self service a credit card payment, send out an email invoice and send details into Hubspot CRM.
However this must fit In the grand scheme of our requirements:
1. Create customer account management portal (ideal reference is shutterstock, easy sign up process) where customers can self service:
-login and logout
-sign up for new products and make payments either subscription or product purchase
-make file upload
-check subscription expiry date
-update customer details
2. Customer can make purchases via our payment gateway APIs (Simplify API - [login to view URL])
2. For subscription signups - customer can choose the retail host they would like to advertise with.
3. Invoices sent out on payments
4. Email reminders notifying expiry of subscription
5. All information goes into CRM
6. When customer purchases a product from sister site, automatically create wordpress account using email address and customer account details
7. Automatic creation of customer ID#
1. Website is hosted over Webflow CMS
2. We use webflow forms and use zapier to capture into Hubspot CRM
3. Customers can upload files using webflow forms integrated with uploadcare.
1. We require a developer who has done something similar in nature, prototype, architecture.
2. It needs to be secure, robust and scalable. We expect to grow our customer database. Capable of handling thousands of records
3. We need to automate as much as possible and be efficient.
4. Maintain communication, provide updates and not go missing in action.
5. Be transparent, ask us questions, collaborate with us as a team, nothing is too technical.
6. Provide documentation, diagrams, documenting work in progress.
Apologies, missed one detail, our payment gateway is simplify commerce api https://commbank.simplify.com/commerce/docs/apidoc/subscription?api=payments
The job is to take payments from our website but it must fit in our requirements. Open to architecture proposals.