On the main webpage, we require some small modifications to allow the product to be easier for the end-user.
The web page has a logged in and logged off version. The below changes must be set on bot versions.
The code will be shared as a self-contained ZIP folder including an embedded database.
1) Include an additional column on the front page (dutyofficer/roster) which shows the 'Last Updated' date and time.
- Where the date is yesterday or today, state that its yesterday or today and the time in 24 hours. All dates must be displayed as DD/MM/YY. See the example picture attached.
- Where the age of the Last Updated is > More than 7 days from Current, place a red dot icon before the Last Updated date and time - see example within the [login to view URL] attachment.
- Where the age of the Last Updated is 7 days OR less, then place a green dot icon next to the date and time.
- Set 'hover text' on the date and time of the last updated that says the above logic. eg:
-- if I hover my mouse or tap on a red or green icon, it will show text relative to the colour of the icon above - Last Updated 7 Days or Less, or Last Updated more than 7 Days ago - please update.
2) Hardcode all times on all pages to be Australian EST (Melbourne), including the last updated box and column. Currently if not logged in, the date and time default to GMT 00 time. When logged in it then displays the correct time.
3) Set auto-refresh on the front page to be 5 minutes, either logged in or out.
4) On the dutyofficer/roster page, have a commentary box under the buttons which states:
"To update the contact list or phone numbers, please email the Operational Communications Service Desk"
5) Create a dutyofficer/dashboard page which is visually appealing to be on a large fullscreen - be creative, possibly a dark mode. Must auto update and no requirement to login.