ASENZ is an experienced team of marketers, digital strategists, web designers & developers, copywriters & Google certified search experts. With a strategy first approach we help businesses move ahead of their competitors and attract better customers by looking better, saying more and doing better marketing.
The successful winner will be awarded a full time position within our company. Nb* The role is a full time role and we're looking at hiring for a long term partnership e.g. >12months. Please only enter if this an opportunity you can commit to for at least this period of time.
Designing and implementing new features and functionality
Establishing and guiding website architecture
Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of a number of websites
Helping formulate effective, responsive designs and turning them into working themes and plugins
Following a robust testing and quality control process to ensure work is completed to a very high standard
Communicating effectively with the team
Skills and Qualifications
2. Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
3. Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
4. Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
5. Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
6. Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working web pages
7. Experience building WordPress Themes and Plugins from scratch
8. Strong understanding of PHP and MySQL back-end development, including understanding of security and performance considerations
9. Experience troubleshooting WordPress websites in both development and live/production environments
10. Experience developing in a team/collaborative environment
11. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
12. Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
13. Excellent spoken and written English skills, and good general communication skills for discussing projects and raising awareness of risks and issues
14. Ability to work across projects, switching focus as required
15. Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner, but without compromising on quality incl. proactively raising any time frame issues that you see may occur
16. A positive and ‘can do’ attitude
NB*This role is a full time role and as we are based in Australia would prefer to work within 2-3 hours of of our time zone (AEST).
Please only apply if you have the relevant skills and experience. As part of our process we will diligently be looking at your previous work including code.
71 freelancers are bidding on average $14/hour for this job
I can start immediately .I work fast and I am open for suggestions and critic . I work with photohop cs6 illustrator cc and paintshop wordpress I have done many similar projects