I need relational reports from DayLite CRM that are F-Script based. For example, I need reports that compare multiple tables to each other. Current reports are just lists like a flat file. Screen shots are provided for further detail and I'm available to share a screen if necessary.
1) DayLite Report Data List: Report Template - Blocks on the left are different areas that have various field from the Data List.
2) DayLite Report Dynamic Text: Dynamic Text - these seem to be the fields that pull the data. The Report result is similar to a Mail Merge that pulls all the filtered records and lists them on the report. The Labels and Path fields are part of what I don’t understand, but they look like someone who understood their script meaning could pull the appropriate ones from the Data List to customize the report.
3) DayLite Report Variables: Data List - These naming conventions match the Dynamic Text fields. I don’t see how to cross join Tasks with Opportunities or Contacts or Projects.
4) DayLite Report F-Script: Scripts - when the Edit button in the bottom-right is clicked an empty F Script opens. I believe the script is similar to what’s in the Dynamic Text Path but have no reference to understand it.
Initial reports will include:
1. Sales Funnel report that combines Tasks, Activities (completed/pending), Emails, and Opportunities grouped by Contacts and filtered by Keywords/Categories that represent Suppliers and Account categories.
2. Opportunity reports:
a. Total opportunities with attached Activities (completed/pending)
b. Filters dates for Contacts that started as Leads before the Opportunity was created.