• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Handing existing project
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Fundamentals in object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Mandatory – SWIFT language , Objective C, Xcode, Cocoa.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Strong OOPs fundamentals, Objective C, xml, Client-Server architecture understanding.
• Good Understanding of relational database and ER Modelling and should have knowledge of Source Code Control Tools (Bit Bucket)
• Should have Experience in creating Native/Hybrid Applications and in API & Payment Gateway Integration.
• Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
• Hands on experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with Restful APIs and SOAP to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Hands on experience in Autolayout, Auto resizing, Storyboard, Core Animation, Maps (iOS & Google) and location handling
• Brief knowledge about UINavigationController, UITabBarController and Execution lifecycle of UIView Controller and app also
• Firm understanding of agile and test-driven development
• Experience in developing 'universal' applications that work on both the iPhone and iPad (a plus)
• Experience in managing certificates, identifies, profiles, and devices those are needed to develop and distribute app.
• Experience in deployment of app in App Store
• Open Source Software contributions (GitHub, Google Code, etc.) and community involvement (Stack Overflow, XDA etc.) are plus
• Strong knowledge of Delegation, protocols, Block Methods.
• Working knowledge in SqLite or Core Data (preferable)
• Firm understanding of the model-view-controller architecture and its application
Desired Candidates profile:
• Should have minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in developing mobile applications for iOS platform
• Knowledge of swift will be preferable
• Good communication skills both verbal & written
• Excellent problem solving and code optimization skills
• Candidates from Kolkata location is mandatory
• Ability to handle existing projects.
Interested candidates please call
Austin - 9836526019
Nanda Lall Sharma- 9733171439
26 freelancers are bidding on average ₹28190 for this job
How are you? I have checked your requirements carefully. I have much skills in developing iOS. I hope our cooperation. Let's contact and discuss with each other. Thanks.
Hi I can develop your iOS app. Please provide more details about app requirements by which i can understand it and start work asap. I have 3.5 year experience in iOS app development.