We are working on a simple 3D engine and need your help. It's crucial that you can code in Java and have knowledge of 3D Animation Math and Assimp (a 3d model importer).
We are looking for a freelancer to:
- Continue to implement a correctly working skeletal animation system using Assimp and Java.
- Implement interpolated animations (assimp).
- Fix import code for assimp related to animations (currently we have twist issues occurring in our code).
- Implement imgui for Java via binding here: [login to view URL] while also implementing [login to view URL] for animation blending and code development for the engine.
- Create bone debug tools to see bones in the engine.
We are offering a well-paid package for this work to be done.
We will send through our project code on project being awarded.
The engine is running using LWJGL3 and model/art imports are handled via Assimp.