- KAMA ILIVYOTUMIKA NA
Kazi Iliyoonyeshwa kutoka kwa Wafanyakazi huru Wetu
Pata Mengi Kufanywa na Wafanyakazi Huru
Huhitajika kufanya yote pekee yako
Tumia muda mwingi kwa kile unachokifanya vyema n uanze kupata mengi kufanywa.
Ajiri kwa robo ya gharama
Jipatie jeshi la wabunifu, wajenzi, watangazaji huduma na waandishi.
Usijutie kwa kuajiri yule mbaya
Soma maoni kutoka kwa watu asili na ujue kuwa unazidi kuwa bora.
As Featured in
Marketplace kubwa Zaidi Ulimwenguni
Mamilioni ya watumiaji, kuanzia kwa biashara ndogo ndogo hadi kwa zile kubwa, wajasiriamali hadi kwa biashara zinazoanza, hutumia Freelancer kugeuza mawazo bunifu yao kuwa za uhakika.
JUMLA YA MIRADI ILIYOTUMWA
Excellent work, super fast, super quality and understood the brief perfectly!
If you're looking for a talented web developer you'll find people like Charchit to help you accomplish your needs.
Kuajiri a CMS Developer kwenye Freelancer
A content management system (CMS) is an online database that is used to manage and store the contents of a website. The system supports development and modification of digital content using a common user interface, allowing multiple users to work in a collaborative environment.
CMS can be used for storing, revising, publishing and controlling documentation. The properties of the content management system vary, though mostly include Web-based publishing, format management, revision control, indexing search and retrieval.
Key Elements of CMS are:
- Content management application (CMA) – This allows the content manager to manage the creation, modification and removal of the content from a website without using the expertise of a webmaster qualified in using HTML.
- Content Delivery Application (CDA) – uses and compiles this information for website update.
Features of CMS
- Integrated and online help
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) friendly URLs
- Easy user as well as group management
- Wizard based install and upgrade procedures
- Minimal server requirements
- Integrated audit log
- Full template support, for boundless aspects, without any change in the line of content
- Group based permission system
- Content hierarchy with unlimited depth and size.
- Small footprint
- Multiple language support in the admin panel
CMS also features a variety of unique design attributes including auto generated menu, XHTML and CSS compliance and accessibility to WAI and WCG.
What Qualifications Will You Expect From a CMS Expert?
How will you find your CMS expert?
Hiring a freelance CMS expert via Freelancer offers a wide range of benefits to employers and can often be a lower rate than traditional CMS experts who are employed on a full time basis.
If you’re looking for a solution for your CMS needs or if you are looking to trial a freelancer to see if they provide the levels of expertise you are looking for, using a platform such as Freelancer.com is a fantastic option.
Simply log onto the Freelancer.com website and search through a bank of talented freelancers who are willing and able to provide their services to you for your project.
Jinsi inavyofanya kazi
1. Tuma kazi
Tueleze unachohitaji kifanyike kwa sekunde chache.
2. Chagua wafanyakazi huru
Pokea zabuni yako ya kwanza katika sekunde chache na uchague kati ya zilizo bora.
3. Fuatilia inavyoendela
Zungumza na mfanyakazi huru wako na ukague kazi yao asaa 24/7.
4. Lipa kiusalama
Lipa tu ikiwa umeridhika kabisa.
Pata Wajenzi wa CMS Sasa
Ni haraka, rahisi, na tunahitaji maelezo machache tu ili kuanza.Pokea Maombii ya Bure